American Resort Development Association (ARDA) is the professional association representing the vacation ownership industry. Artie Spector is a past Board of Director of the American Resort Development Association and a trustee member of ARDA. Today, ARDA released a number of tips on how to most effectively use your timeshare exchange program.
Here are a few of the tips to get the most out of our timeshare:
- Deposit early – The earlier you deposit your interval the greater trading power you will receive.
- Be flexible – The more specific you make your vacation searches, the fewer options you will find.
- Strength in Numbers: Own multiple weeks or points intervals to deposit them at once and redeem them to secure additional units to travel with family and friends.
- Exchange Online: Use sites like IntervalWorld.com or RCI.com to search through thousands of vacation options and complete their vacation exchange in a few simple clicks.
- Protect Your Vacation: Purchasing vacation protection to know that if you need to cancel your exchange vacation you can receive some form of reimbursement.
Read about more timeshare tips in today’s ARDA press release.